Check out the GT Tackle Tips!
There is some good fishing to be found in spite of the wild winter weather which arrives regularly. The good thing about the weather is that it changes quickly so finding a favourable window is not too difficult.
Bit it is even more important to be prepared - not only warm clothing and lifejackets are vital, but a means of communication. As well as a VHF radio on the boat a cellphone in a plastic bag and, preferably, a hand-held VHF are recommended. A cellphone is no good if it gets wet, and a VHF in a boat which is half under water is useless.
–23 June, 2017GT Fishing Report - June 24
- How to tie a Surgeon's Loop
- Fishing Soft Baits - How to tie braid onto your trace
- Fishing Soft Baits - Striking Snapper
- Fishing for Big Snapper in Strong Currents
- How to tie a Uni Knot
- Fishing With Berley
- Seasons, moon and tides
- How to tie a Longline Knot
- Types of Softs Baits
- How to tie a surgeon's knot
- Snapper fishing - what bait to use
- GT Rod Longline
- How to tie a Ledger Rig
- Rods and Reels
- Terminal Tackle - What to Use