Check out the GT Tackle Tips!
If fishermen could plan the mass movement of their favourite fish to suit their own requirements it would be hard to find a more accommodating fish than the snapper which we so love to catch around our coasts. They can be found from inshore shallows, harbours and surf beaches out to depths of 200 metres. It is this ability to thrive in a wide range of sea conditions and habitats and to take advantage of different foods that is the key to their success and abundance.
–18 August, 2017GT Fishing Report - Whitebait Season!
- How to tie a Surgeon's Loop
- Fishing Soft Baits - How to tie braid onto your trace
- Fishing Soft Baits - Striking Snapper
- Fishing for Big Snapper in Strong Currents
- How to tie a Uni Knot
- Fishing With Berley
- Seasons, moon and tides
- How to tie a Longline Knot
- Types of Softs Baits
- How to tie a surgeon's knot
- Snapper fishing - what bait to use
- GT Rod Longline
- How to tie a Ledger Rig
- Rods and Reels
- Terminal Tackle - What to Use